Thursday 27 May 2010

Eurovision 2010 - Semi Final 2 prediction

After my 7/10 for semi final 1 I'm tense and nervous about semi final 2. There are so many countries I'd hate not to see qualify and there could well be a few upsets. Chief among them if my worry that Ireland may not qualify. If it doesn't it will be in spite of a great song and singer in Niamh Kavanagh. My fear is the eastern European countries won't go for it and Ukraine or Lithuania may sneak ahead of them in the voting. Here is my very uncertain prediction for tonight's show:

1. Israel
2. Azerbaijan
3. Sweden
4. Turkey
5. Armenia
6. Croatia
7. Denmark
8. Georgia
9. Romania
10. Ireland

The following not to qualify:

11. Ukraine
12. Lithuania
13. Bulgaria
14. Cyprus
15. Switzerland
16. Slovenia
17. Netherlands

No comments: