Thursday 2 April 2009

UK 2009 - Jade Ewan - My Time

Ooh the BBC have released the official video for 'My Time'. It's rumoured to have taken so long because Andrew Lloyd Webber didn't like the first one and had it re-shot. The video gives us some idea of how the song will be performed in the final, with Jade in a lovely frock and ALW in the background playing the piano. I just hope they don't make use of the other 4 performers they're allowed on stage under Eurovision rules. Four backing singers would really help lift the song. Here's
the video:



JADE's PROMO TOUR

Jade has been busy performing her entry all over Europe. I think it's really helped her develop the live performance. I'm still quite surprised her betting odds are still 18/1. I think it has a good chance of a top 4 finish, especially with it's placing near the end of the final.

UKRAINE



RUSSIA



BOSNIA



GREECE



MALTA



BBC YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU FINAL




CLUB REMIX

The 4 track DJ promo has been doing the rounds of the radio stations and already appeared on Youtube. They've done their best but it's really not the easiest song to do a club remix of:



No comments: