Thursday 23 December 2010

Love Eurovision Advent Calendar: 25th

Merry Christmas!

If you're reading my blog then shame on you! You should be eating and drinking more! Then again so should I! Quickly before I go the lovely Josh Dubovie would like to share his 25th place entry 'That Sounds Good To Me' with you.





In 2009 it was Finland's turn to come 25th in the final.


Finland: Waldo's People - Lose Control - 25th at Moscow 2009 with 22 points.





Christmas needs something a little more impressive don't you think? How about the 25th country to perform in this year's Eurovision final? Denmark was my favourite entry this year so it's a fitting Christmas present from me to you. Merry Christmas!


Denmark: Chanée & N'evergreen - In A Moment Like This - 4th place in Oslo with 149 points




Oh and a final happy Christmas from the official Eurovision team


No comments: