Wednesday 13 May 2009

Semi Final 2 - my prediction

Having correctly chosen 9 out the 10 qualifiers in semi final 1 the stage is set for me to fail abysmally with semi final 2. This is exactly what happened last year. Semi final 2 is much harder to call, there are the obvious choices like Ukraine, Greece and Norway but there are plenty that are much more borderline cases. Anyway, here's what I reckon will happen.

1. Ukraine
2. Norway
3. Greece
4. Azerbaijan
5. Slovenia
6. Albania
7. Denmark
8. Cyprus
9. Lithuania
10. Estonia

11. Slovakia
12. The Netherlands
13. Moldova
14. Ireland
15. Serbia
16. Latvia
17. Poland
18. Hungary
19. Croatia

I may have to change this some time tomorrow as I'm really not sure abotu the last 3. Estonia haven't qualified for some years but I think they could benefit from the jury vote. Slovakia have a lovely song but to me the vocals are dreadful. However, I've heard a lot of positive comments about it so we'll see.


No comments: